2020: Dukal Ranked #10 Among Top Small Employers on Long Island
Dukal, a leading global supplier of high quality medical disposable products and patient care items for the Healthcare market, has been awarded a Top Workplaces 2020 honor by Newsday for the third consecutive year. The list of awarded employers is based solely on employee feedback. The anonymous survey from more than 11,000 employees measures multiple areas of workplace culture.
- Alignment – where the company is headed, its values, cooperation, effective meetings
- Coaching – managers care about concerns, are helpful, encourage employee development
- Connection – employees feel appreciated, work is meaningful, working at full potential, clued in to each other
- Engagement – productivity, retention, recruiting
- Leadership – confidence in company leaders
- Performance – execution, open-mindedness, innovation, clued-in leadership
- The Basics – pay, benefits, flexibility, training, expectations
Dukal believes enhancing family & community health is the way to a better future. Dukal supports its purpose by partnering with healthcare professionals to develop and launch innovative solutions to unmet clinical needs.
Dukal is an active participant in the Long Island community, driven to positively impact the well-being of patients, healthcare providers, and all who come into contact with their products, as well as, the health of their communities and the planet.
Through philanthropic partnerships Dukal’s philanthropy team drives programming for community giving, social impact, and other philanthropic initiatives in the areas of health, the environment, animals, children, and veterans.
In 2020, Dukal proudly supported Long Island non-profit organizations, the Thomas Scully Foundation, Paws of War, and Camp Anchor.
“I am most proud of the culture that is established and valued within all DUKAL teammates,” said Dukal President, Gerry LoDuca "We believe that maintaining a strong family culture builds dedication, loyalty and a “we care” message to our customers.”